Adding curve to plot problem

Lautibah

Adding curve to plot problem

Post by Lautibah » April 10th, 2019, 10:10 am

Hello.
On my curves I normally plot them together, generate their fit plots and after, overlay the fit curves in the original plot.
For doing that, I add each fit curve one by one using the "figure properties" window. Now, the problem is the following:
Depending on where you click, the fit curve won't be added correctly.

Here I attach an image in which I've drawn red and blue circles over the figure properties window. If you click on the red circle in the list, the curve added won't be the selected one, just the previous one. If you click on the blue circle the curve added will be the correct one.

Example: I've added 200, 300, 400 and 500 fit curves, but I missclick pressing the red circle zone on the list for the 600 Hz curve, then the 500 Hz fit curve will be added.

My english is not that capable of explaning complexe things, I hope it is understood :lol:

Thanks

PS: maybe it is something that can't be fixed, it is just like it is
Attachments
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (148.15 KiB) Viewed 35 times

MagicPlot
Site Admin

Re: Adding curve to plot problem

Post by MagicPlot » April 10th, 2019, 12:38 pm

Hello!

Yes, I understand the issue :) In the red zone the tree structure is displayed, not the elements (leafs). But our implementation adds element that is currently selected, and the selection is not changed from previous click in blue zone, so the previously selected (and already added) element is added.

We'll try to fix that in upcoming update. In current version I can suggest to resize the properties dialog and move the vertical divider (between tree and table) to see the tree where you are clicking.

Thank you for suggestion!

Lautibah

Re: Adding curve to plot problem

Post by Lautibah » April 11th, 2019, 9:37 am

Hello.

Yes, explained as you did, it is exactly what happens, the red zone (tree) adds the previously selected element.

I know I can resize the properties dialog, but I am lazy to resize the windows eeeeevery time I open it (my .mppz files are big, I just do plenty of figures and other stuffs...). Is there any way to change the default size?

Thanks!